Syniti CEO Kevin Campbell in an exclusive 1:1 with HFS CEO Phil Fersht
In 2017, The Economist published a story titled, “The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data.” Since its publication, this assertion is no longer controversial. “Data is the new oil” has become a common refrain, and there is abundant evidence supporting this.
Enterprises must make their data ubiquitously available, accessible, and mineable – embedding a mindset across leadership to inspire collaboration and create an organization that can optimize its business model, inventory, and supply chain to exploit today’s seismic market changes and capitalize on competitive advantages.
Here’s the catch: only 5% of C-level executives across the Global 2000 claim their data is good enough today. Supported by exclusive new data in conjunction with Syniti, an enterprise data management leader, we’ll talk about the critical elements for a successful data strategy.
Tune in as HFS CEO Phil Fersht and Syniti CEO Kevin Campbell discuss:
- How the Global 2000 value data relative to key enterprise objectives
- How enterprises are approaching their data investments – both for internal operations and external environments in 2021
- Where CXOs stand on effective data management practices, and the barriers to implementing a consistent global data strategy
- How you can cultivate a high level of trust in enterprise data, and use it to spur growth, accelerate digital transformation, and empower people
- Why OneOffice success starts and ends with data
Learn more and download the report here.